Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Roasted Pumpkin Seeds - Video

Many of you are starting to carve pumpkins or make pumpkin pies. If you aren't sure how to roast the pumpkin seeds, check out this video I found online. It is only 3 minutes long and has some good tips on salting and baking pumpkin seeds.



I must admit that I have been disappointed with the amount of pumpkin seeds that my pumpkins have yieled so far. For 4 pumpkins, I only got 2 baking sheets of seeds. The seeds were all gone in one day and were a fair amount of work to prepare. Check out my link if you want to buy pumpkin seeds online - so you can get the healthy benefits all year round. They are available raw, roasted and even seasoned. Get them in bulk to minimize packaging. Don't forget to put some in your lunch and the kids' lunch - since they are a school safe snack packed full of health benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment